WordPress Family Award
Thank you Amaryllis Turman for selecting me for the WordPress Family Award. Having started blogging in February 2013, I feel that I am still quite a novice. I’m learning — some things quicker than others. Before I started Cosmic Chaos, Amaryllis sat down with me and walked me through WordPress, showing me the basics and helping that light bulb go off. She helped me realize I could blog. Amaryllis, I appreciate your encouragement and support!
Now, for the rules for this award. 1) Display the award logo on your blog; 2) Link back to the person who nominated you; 3) Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family; 4) Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them; and 5) That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
So my award picks are:
1) sshalsnoy’s Blog – following a writer working on her first novel.
2) Evelina Galli – fashion, art and life all with flair.
3) Poetry, in its coldest form – poetry and essays.
4) Valeriu dg barbu Blog – writing, poetry, poems, lyrics, remedy of soul
5) Poems & People – inspiring poems.
6) charlottecarrendar – supporting another Charlotte, especially one who also embraces her connection to spiders
7) Cristian Mihai – fellow writer
8) I Should Be Writing Right Now – fellow writer
9) Anacephalaeosis – poetry, theory, scholarship and more — I’m inspired.
10) A Holistic Journey – searching for self in the mist of everything we do.